Nicorette Nicotine Gum Extra strength coated 4mg in the Icy Mint flavour is a quit-smoking aid.
• Sugar free
• Actively fights cravings
• 4mg nicotine gum is suitable for those who smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day
• Coated nicotine gum with strong Icy mint flavour
• Discreet craving relief
• Improves teeth whiteness
Nicorette Gum works by relieving nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms. It may be used to:
1. Stop smoking abruptly, or,
2. Cut down smoking before stopping.
Use nicotine gum with ActiveStop supporting you, body & mind. Visit the Nicorette website for additional support in stopping smoking and information on other quit smoking products. This quit smoking gum can also be used in conjunction with other Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) products for better craving relief.
15 coated chewing gums
- Read pack insert before use.
- Use in Adolescents under professional supervision only.
- Adults 18 years and over who smoke 20 or more cigarettes per day:
Use for: 1. Stopping immediately. How many pieces of gums do I use?: Weeks 1 to 2: 1 piece when you have an urge to smoke or every 1-2hours. Do not use more than 10 pieces/day. After 12 weeks: Gradually reduce to 1-2 pieces a day and then stop use.
Use for: 2. Cutting Down. How many pieces of gums do I use?: Gradually increase gum use (maximum 10 pieces/day) and reduce smoking with the aim of stopping by 6 months. If you have not cut down at 6 weeks or stopped at 9 months, see your doctor/pharmacist.
Chew-Park-Chew: 1. Chew gum slowly until taste is strong or you feel a slight tingling sensation. 2. Rest gum between cheek and gums. 3. Chew again when taste has faded. Repeat until there is no more tingling.
Do not use:
- if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- if you are under 12 years of age.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
- are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- are under 18 years of age.
- are taking any other medicines.
- have uncontrolled high blood pressure.
- have a stomach ulcer.
- have kidney or liver disease.
- take insulin for diabetes.
- have an overactive thyroid.
- have adrenal gland cancer.
Do not use unless a doctor has told you to if you have had a stroke or you have heart or circulation problems.
Keep out of reach of children.
Does not contain lactose, sucrose, saccharin, aspartame or gluten.
Foil sealed for your protection.